Using Banner creative type you have the ability to set up with a local image or simple or 3rd party ad tag. Fill out banner’s Name and settings:
Device Type: Desktop, Phone, Tablet;
Traffic type: Site, App;
Bid Price (CPM) - CPM price of the banner. Overrides Campaign price for this banner;
Frequency Cap (24 Hours) - banner view by unique user per 24 hours. Overrides Campaign Frequency Cap for this banner.
Frequency Cap (30 days) - banner view by unique user per 30 days. Overrides Campaign Frequency Cap for this banner.
Creative Attributes - media attributes of the creative.
Creative Category - category of ad that will be displayed.
The creative can be generally set in 3 different ways: as a 3rd party ad tag, be chosen from the [creative library](creative library) or as a local image.
- Size - IAB standard banner sizes or Custom size;
- Width - width in px;
- Height - height in px;
- Ad Markup - field for banner tag;
- Macro List - click to add needed dynamic macro(s);
- Landing Page TLD - landing page top level domain;
- Creative Category - category of ad that will be displayed.
- Fold position - where the banner should be displayed;
- Connection type: Unknown, Ethernet, WIFI, Carrier;
- Category - IAB category;
- Interstitial - is used to serve pops.
Updated about a year ago