After pressing the CREATE NEW CAMPAIGN button, the Basic Settings tab will open.
Set the campaign name and fill its settings.
- Default Bid Price - Bid price for the Campaign;
- Max Bid Price - Bid price upper limit in the case Bid Multipliers is applied;
- Select Payment Model - CPM (cost per mile) or CPC (cost per click);
- Select Auction Type - apply First price and/or Second price auction type for this campaign. Both applied by default;
- Flight Dates - timeframe of your Campaign;
- Frequency Cap - ad view by a unique user per 24 hours and/or 30 days;
- Lifetime Limits - the amount of money (Max Spend) or the number of impressions (Max Impressions) this Campaign can buy during its lifetime;
- Daily Limits - the amount of money (Max Spend) or the number of impressions (Max Impressions) this Campaign can buy daily.
If your Campaign is promoting a specific App, you can include it into the Advertised Application.
Advertised Application is required for the Apple™ SKAdNetwork integration.
Press the Next button to move to the next campaign settings tab.
Updated about 1 month ago