Filters section is designed for managing blacklists and/or whitelists to be used for Campaigns Targeting.
The possible Filters are: Domain URL, Site/App ID, Publisher ID, App Name, Device ID, User IP and/or Bundle ID.
In order to add a new Filter, please follow the steps below:
- Click Create New List button. Add list pop-up window will be displayed:
- Enter your list Name and click Save. Filters list will be displayed, where you can manage the filters: Edit or Delete actions are available:
- Click the filter name, then press Add List button. Add list to pop-up window will appear:
- Select needed parameter for your list and enter filter elements. Each filter element should be added on a new line.
Click Add button.
You can easily edit your lists:
- to add new element click Add List button;
- to delete check needed element and press Delete button;
Once you create a Filter, it can be used for the Campaigns Targeting.