Geo-fence targeting is used to create the lists with locations to be used for Campaigns Targeting.
In order to add a new Geo-fence list, please follow the next steps:
- Log in to your account and move to Geo-fence sector in the sidebar DSP menu.
- Click ADD GEO-FENCE SET. Google Map Interface will be displayed.
- Enter the Name for the Geo-fence list.
- Specify needed place in Search Location search field and add a selected item. One Geo-fence list can include several items. Set the required radius.
To get reliable results, please use a minimal radius of 100 meters.
- Click Save button. Created lists will be displayed in Geo-fence sector, where you can manage them:
- to add new item or edit the list click Edit button;
- to delete the list press Delete button;
Once you've created a new Geo-fence list, it can be used for the Campaigns Targeting.
Updated 11 months ago