Let's assume that you set up a campaign for the desktop traffic from the United States and created a Banner creative, but for some reason, your campaign does not bid.
You can troubleshoot this issue with the help of the Creative Debug feature:
- Go to the Creative page.
- Click the ENABLE DEBUG button on the Сreative settings page.
- Wait a couple of minutes after opening the Creative debug information page.
- Click the RELOAD STATISTICS button.
The Creative Debug information shows the percentage of reasons why there are no bids on incoming requests.
As we can see on the information provided from the Creative Debug, our campaign does not bid because these reasons:
- SIZES means that 8.152 % of all requests are rejected because the sizes of the creative specified in the requests do not match the actual sizes of the creative.
- GEO_LOCATION_WHITE means that 91.848 % of all requests are rejected due to the geo targeting settings — the incoming traffic is not from the United States.
- DEVICE_TYPE_WHITE means that 48.37 % of all requests are rejected due to the device type targeting settings — the incoming traffic is not from the desktop devices.
To solve this problem, contact your SSP partner to agree on traffic supplying and make sure your Targeting is set according to the traffic you're receiving from your SSP.
Updated 12 months ago