This creative type contains an interstitial image ad. You can choose a local image, one of the already uploaded image creatives from the Creative Library, or use a 3rd party tag.
To create a new Interstitial creative type please fill in the mandatory field Name and settings listed below:
- Bid Price — CPM/CPC bid price inherited from the Campaign level. Campaign bid price for this creative.
- Frequency Cap (24 Hours) — banner views by a unique user per 24 hours. Overrides Campaign Frequency Cap for this banner.
- Frequency Cap (30 days) — banner view by a unique user per 30 days. Overrides Campaign Frequency Cap for this banner.
- Orientation - horizontal, or vertical ad orientation;
- Target URL - landing page URL;
- DSP Macros - click to add needed dynamic macro(s);
- Advertiser Domains (TLD) — advertiser domain(s), for example: epom.com. If an incoming bid request contains the specified domain(s) in the 'badv' field, block-list is applied.
- Creative Attributes — IAB Creative Attributes used as a targeting option. If an incoming bid request contains them in the 'attr' field, allow-list is applied. If they are contained in the 'battr' filed, block-list is applied.
- Creative Category — IAB Category. If an incoming bid request contains them in the 'cat' field, allow-list is applied. If they are contained in the 'bcat' filed, block-list is applied.
- Creative API Frameworks — API frameworks. Should only be used if required by an SSP.
- Rewarded (If Supported by SSP) - makes creative rewarded in a case it is supported by SSP.
Updated 1 day ago