SSP Endpoints manager section allows you to create and manage SSPs and endpoints for them:
To manage your SSPs click on Manage SSPs button. In this section, you can use preset SSPs and
add the new one. To create new SSP simply click on create new SSP button, then enter SSP name and save it.
Press Create New Endpoint button to add a new endpoint. New Endpoint form will be displayed:
- fill out Name
- select needed SSP from the list
- choose openRTB version protocol which is supported by partner's SSP
- win notification type
- request compression (optional)
- for pop traffic activate Pop checkbox and select Popup adm type
- select proper impression beacon supported by your partner's SSP
- click Save button
It is possible to add several endpoints for one SSP.
In order to integrate with your SSP just click needed endpoint, copy Endpoint URL and pass it to your SSP Partner.
Press Edit icon in SSP Endpoints list to change endpoint settings.
Updated 7 months ago