When you press the Manage SSPs button, you'll see the list of all your SSPs. You can edit their names or add new ones via the Create New SSP button.
Fill in the desired SSP name and press Save button.
Press the Create New Endpoint button to add a new endpoint. All the following settings should be done according to the requirements of your SSP partner you want to establish connection with.
- Fill in the endpoint name
- Select an SSP from the list
- Choose OpenRTB version protocol which is supported by the SSP you want to connect to.
- Select the win notification type
- If your SSP partner requires it, you can enable GZIP request compression.
- If your SSP sends Pop bid requests, activate Pop Traffic checkbox and select Pop Ad Markup type.
- Select the Impression beacon type supported by your SSP.
- If Google is your SSP, please fill in the required fields in the Google Connector section.
- Press the Save button.
Please specify all the requirements with your SSP partner and fill all the fields accordingly.
All you have to do now is to select your SSP endpoint from the list of all endpoints and copy the Endpoint URL from the SSP endpoint card.
Now you can provide the Endpoint URL to your SSP and they'll start sending traffic to it.
You can also use the Reporting API URL to fetch the basic analytics data for this endpoint.
An alternative guide for SSP endpoint setup in a white-label DSP:
Updated 7 months ago