This page allows you to create and manage SSPs, endpoints, and labels for them:
When you press the Manage SSPs button, you'll see the list of all your SSPs. You can edit their names, delete them or add new ones via the Create New SSP button.
Fill in the desired SSP name and press the Save button.
The Labels are designed to organize endpoints by grouping. When you press the Manage Labels button, you'll see the list of all your created Labels. You can add new ones via the Create New Label button.
Fill in the desired Label name and Label tag, choose the color for the Label and press the Save button.
SSPs Endpoints creation
Press the Create New Endpoint button to add a new endpoint. All the following settings should be done according to the requirements of the SSP partner you want to establish a connection with.
- Fill in the endpoint name.
- Select an SSP from the list.
- Set the Markup for the endpoint if needed. Kindly note, the Markup on SSP Endpoint has higher priority than the Markup on the user or on the platform.
- Choose the OpenRTB version protocol supported by the SSP you want to connect to.
- Select the Billable event — the win notification type.
- Turn on the Transformers if needed.
- If your SSP partner requires it, you can enable GZIP request compression.
- If your SSP sends Pop bid requests, activate the Pop Traffic checkbox and select Pop Ad Markup type.
- Select the Impression beacon type supported by your SSP.
- Select the Labels for the endpoint grouping if needed.
- Press the Save button.
Please specify all the requirements with your SSP partner and fill in all the fields accordingly.
Get the endpoint to provide it to SSP
All you have to do now is to select your SSP endpoint from the list of all endpoints and copy the Endpoint URL from the SSP endpoint card.
Now you can provide the Endpoint URL to your SSP and they'll start sending traffic to it.
You can also use the Reporting API URL to fetch the basic analytics data for this endpoint.
Video Tutorial on SSP Endpoint Creation
An alternative guide for SSP endpoint setup in a white-label DSP:
Updated 7 months ago