You can add the Slack™ Incoming Webhooks app and link it to your WL DSP to receive the notifications right into the specified Slack™ Channel.
- Add the Incoming WebHooks application to Slack.
- Choose which channel to send notifications to.
- Open the Incoming WebHooks application.
- The generated Webhook URL looks like this:
- Hook ID field should contain B00000000 part (with your actual value instead of a placeholder)
- Token field should contain XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX part (with your actual value instead of a placeholder)
- App Id field should contain T00000000 part (with your actual value instead of a placeholder)
- Click the Test Connection button to test the connection with Slack.
The Webhook integration will send notifications regarding these events:
Always press the 'Save' button to apply the changes. You can find it at the bottom of the page.
Updated 2 months ago